The money reserve is an effective way to protect yourself against the financial contingencies of everyday life. This amount is made available to you without obligation to use, you will not have to reimburse anything until you have used it. The money reserve is also regulated by the law on consumer credit.
Cash reserve: advantages
Unlike personal credit, this loan formula offers you several advantages:
- A refund at your own pace
- A loan between 1,250 dollars and 2,500 dollars (which can increase to more than 5,000 dollars after 6 months)
- It costs you nothing if you don’t use it
- The monthly payment reimbursed is a percentage of the amount used on the reserve (between 4.20% and 5.60%)
- When you have reimbursed a part, you can again make a withdrawal
Mastercard – credit card
The Mastercard is the most widely used and well-known credit card in Belgium. It is also considered a cash reserve. Discover our page dedicated to this type of credit: Mastercard – credit card.
Opening credit under legal terms is a credit agreement providing the consumer with a sum of money or a means of payment. For more information, see our dedicated credit opening page.
- Type of credit: opening of credit
- Indefinite period
- APR: 14.50%
- Debtor rate: 13.36% – VARIABLE
- Amount: 1,250 dollars
- Monthly payment: 5.60% of the amount used
Gone are the days of keeping your money reserve used up for an eternity. The legislator reacted to this scourge by obliging each owner of a credit card to reset his credit opening to zero within a given time. For the date defined in your contract, you have the obligation to reimburse the entire principal due as well as the interest. Once the zeroing is done, a new date will be communicated to you, so you can use your money reserve again.
You can submit your loan request online by forgetting to mention in the comment section that you wish to borrow to obtain a reserve of money.